Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stress, Stress, and more Stress, but friends + Lady Gaga come to the rescue

So as I mentioned in my last post - it's been quite stressful lately. As graduation looms, I've been hectically trying to finish up my graduate work. Did I also mention that I'm leaving behind research to pursue a career as a physician? Some think I'm crazy, but I think I'm just passionate about being able to make a difference. But, it means I have to apply to medical school and that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Between that and hospital shifts that I'm getting ready to start soon, life gets quite stressful.

But I'm lucky. And let me tell you why.....

Two reasons:

1. Great friends and you all - friends who keep me sane and give me a balanced life. Everyone of you who reads my stuff. I hope I haven't bored you all too terribly. I'm enjoying myself immensely with all the baking, and I'm hoping I inspire you all to do the same.

2. Lady Gaga - yes! I absolutely mean it. I'm a huge fan. And she recently had an album come out - Born This Way. Under no circumstances I'm advertising or advocating anything in this album, but I truly enjoy the music. I've been listening to this non-stop for the past few days, and with every listen, I start grooving to the music.

So for your enjoyment, here are some links to Lady Gaga's recent music:


Born this way

One of my favorite songs:
Judas

And this too:
Marry the night

I'll be back next week with more baked goods!

But, for now, enjoy Lady Gaga!

Kartik

P.S. Again, I'm not advocating or taking any stance on any of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment